Monday, November 14, 2011

Now what to make

I am just about finished with my last swap of the year on Ravelry, so, it is time to hunker down and make some Christmas gifts.
I have decided to make some decorative dishcloths for some, a hat (if I can figure out the pattern) for one, scarf for one, and... don't know what else yet.
Here is something I made my spoilee for the Dr. Seuss swap. Since I don't think any of my Rav friends ever look here, it should be safe to post.
I saw a figurine something like this either on ebay or etsy. Since the price was way too high to buy one for my spoilee, I made her, and myself, one.
What do you think?
The Grinch
He is about 8" tall. The original was just on a wooden base, but I added snow and snowballs to mine.

3 comments:

Jane S. said...

He's wonderful! Your spoilee is going to love old Grinchy Claus.

JB said...

Great job. He is amazing. What is he made of?

battatter said...

Thanks Jane, I hope so!

JB..He is made of celluclay. It is a papier mache to which you add water

My 3 D Tatting