Monday, August 30, 2010

Christmas Challenge..better late than never!

Week.. 20? Ok, I know I am behind. Sometimes life just slaps you up side the head!
So, here we go..
Here is "Dolly". In case you don't recognize her, she is one of the Misfit Toys from the Christmas classic TV show Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  Yes, I have started another 'epic' project. I want to make the characters from the show and put them in their own little scene. I made her first because in the show, it seems she is wearing a tatted lace collar!  In an effort to catch up with my challenge, not every week will there be a Misfit toy, as they take a while to make. So, be prepared for a smattering of different ornaments to appear.
But for today, I present...Dolly.

5 comments:

victats@gmail.com said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see your interpretation of this classic show.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Adorable, simply adorable! Can't wait to see the rest of the gang!

battatter said...

Thanks, gals! I am working on the elephant now!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

And why was she a misfit. I never could figure that out. Was it because she cried?

battatter said...

I think she couldn't say Mama..

My 3 D Tatting