Wednesday, January 13, 2010

....................Christmas Ornament Challenge weeks 1 and 2


Ok, as promised.. here is week one and week two of my challenge.  First, week one, is a glittery ornament with my pattern "Reindeers in a row" surrounding it. Also, on the top are some doubled rings, which resemble deer tracks.  I love this little pattern.

Week two... is Christmas Angel from the Christmas Angels and Other Ornaments book. I really dislike the written out instructions, as I tend to get lost easily, but, she is so pretty. She is done in some of the Lizbeth thread that was a gift to me from Celitcdreamweaver. So, what to make for next week? I don't know yet, but I will post it by the 21st!~
Oh, yes, and take a look at my knitting blog, to the sidebar... doggoneknit... if you wish, to see the goodies I created for the Favorite Author/Novel exchange. My partner, Jenni, likes vampire novels, so I made her some appropriate goodies!!

4 comments:

rainbows and raindrops said...

I love your reindeers in a row. They are so clever!

battatter said...

thanks!! it is really easy, too. I also made one for an exchange I am doing.

Katie said...

The reindeers in a row is adorable! I like the little deer tracks at the top, too. The angel is saweet!

Unknown said...

This is a nifty challenge! Wish I had the energy to do something like that right now! :)
~TattingChic ♥

My 3 D Tatting