Tuesday, August 18, 2009

................... Mandrake!

I have always wanted to make myself a baby mandrake, like the ones in Harry Potter, so here is my first! He is made from a real (sweet annie) root, and sculpey clay. I really like him. He is only about 5" tall. I have another root (holly) that I am going to make another one from. It is much larger, so I am going to have to figure out what to sculpt the face from, as sculpey would be too pricey for that large of a project. Anyway, hope you enjoy him, and wear your earmuffs!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

LOL! How cute! Sure glad there is no sound from this blog!

tattrldy said...

This is great! Hope you were wearing YOUR earmuffs!

Sewicked said...

Would salt clay work? http://www.kinderplanet.com/saltclay.htm

Tatskool said...

he's wonderful, I thought he was real!

battatter said...

heehee, thanks Pamela! Good thing he isn't real.. or the screams would be unbearable!

My 3 D Tatting